Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cyber Quest

I can't give the answers to Cyber Quest.  They may reuse the questions.  I did do Cyber Quest, though.  http://uscc.cyberquests.org. This year's challenge focused on secure programming practices in some popular programming languages.  I did well enough that I have been invited to a invite only cyber camp in my state.  I'm looking forward to it, but I'm slightly nervous.  It will be in an area that I'm not really familiar with.  I'm doing research about how to get around, and about the crime in the area.  I wish that I knew more people so that I could hitch a ride with someone and let them figure out the details.  I'm also nervous about how little I know compared to others.  My spouse, who is attending SANS Fire, quoted John Strand to try and convince me that things should be okay.  John Strand says that there will always be someone smarter than you are, but you shouldn't let that deter you from trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment