Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Shmoocon Challenge Solution

I forgot to post my solution.  If you did The 2014 SANS Brochure Challenge, then this was easy because it was basically a rehash of what you already did, with a couple of minor differences in settings.  Just look at my Brochure Challenge solution to see how I solved the 2015 Shmoocon Challenge.  I may add more specific information later.  I'm currently studying for some exams.  I plan on looking up more challenges as well.

I'm excited about that new initiative that the Obama Administration put forth that provides free Cybersecurity Training to unemployed individuals.  Part of the difficulty of getting into the field is the cost.  For more info, check out:  http://www.itgovernanceusa.com/blog/obama-assigns-100-million-to-fund-cybersecurity-training-programs.

Update:  I won a t-shirt!  It's a NetWars t-shirt.  Thanks for the shirt, creators of the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment